Friday, June 12, 2009

uno, dos, tres, QUATRO!



Thats right folks...the best four years of our lives! We enjoyed our anniversary yesterday, complete with a date...just the two of us alone. (thanks Karen, for babysitting) It's not too often we get out alone, so when we do...it is HEAVEN.

Andy,
Thanks for being the Husband of my dreams, for teaching me so many things, for making me laugh, for thinking I am beautiful, for picking up the slack when I fall behind, for being the worlds best Dad to our two wonderful children, for wanting to know me better every day, for connecting with me on my level, and pushing me to connect with you on yours, and for taking me to coldstone even though you think it's gross! I love you! Forever.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY Congrats you guys. I was thinking about your anniversary and then I totally forgot when I was actually talking to you. By the way Meliss...you look HOTT!!!

Partyof9 said...

Aww!
Sweet post. Congratulations guys.

The Luisi Famiy said...

Happy anniversary!!!! Your words are so sweet to your hubby. Seems like you both are very lucky to have each other!

The Cherry Family said...

So my first reaction when I saw the title post was, "She's having twins?" Don't ask me why. Anyway, then I remembered you got married in June. Four years is so crazy. We're next. 2 kids in 4 years, I think we're doing pretty good! Glad you got to go out on your own together.

Jessica and Tim said...

Congrats on the milestone!! I still remember when you guys met in the ward and Andy wouldn't admit he liked you for so long. I'm so happy for you - especially for the date without kids. What a dream that would be!

Joneel said...

Awww, such a great couple. Melissa, I love how you can express
the way you feel about your hubby.
Also, WOW, your hair has grown a lot since I last saw you.
Andy, I'm so glad you are a part of our family. AND...you still make that blazer look good.

Elizabeth J. said...

Well four years of marriage looks GOOD on you! You looks so beautiful and I love your hair! Congrats to you both and much love!

heather said...

YAY! four years! sheesh, it feels like yesterday that it all began,... Those were some fun days! congrats to you and Andy! love you both!