Wednesday, June 17, 2009

my little house-cleaner


I always hear people say that the reason you have kids is so that they can take care of things for you. You know, things like yard work, dishes, retirement home rent, etc. I didn't realize that the help would start at such a young age. As you can see - Stella loves to vacuum.

(doesn't she look straight out of Maid In Manhatten here?)

And sweeping can keep her busy for... well at least a few minutes. (which for her, is really long)



And she loves to organize her shoes. (Or at least inventory them, so she knows what she should be looking for next time we go shopping!)


Now if I can just find a way to get her to continue to enjoy these activities into her more mature years.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! That is like the cutest thing I have ever seen. I want to squeeze her! Keep up the good training!

The Cherry Family said...

She must be taking after her Mommy with all those shoes!! I never could get over the amount of clothes and shoes you had. (and probably still do)
The cleaning thing is fun. Savannah loves to Swiffer the kitchen floor for me, but she looses interest real fast and I have to finish it.

Joneel said...

Oooh, Stella Bella. I can see traits of Andy and You Melissa. we must all have shoe fetishes. DARN IT !!!!

heather said...

hm,.. wonder where she gets her shoe thing from? I seem to remember a roommate who had a TON of shoes,.. and it wasn't hyun sil or jessica! ;o)