Thursday, June 4, 2009

Not again!!!


I walked into stella's room this morning after her bath, and this is what I was greeted with. Honestly, I can't stand it. I am soooo grossed out by these things, they may make me go crazy. So disgusting!

I would love to kill this thing, but it is too high for me to reach, even with a chair, I would have to get on my tippy toes, and by the time I got the chair in the right position, the thing would probably be flying right towards either my mouth or hair. Sick! I hate these things! So right now this horrible thing is sitting in Stella's room, door closed (not like thats gonna stop the thing from moving throughout my entire house), doing who knows what, and by the time Andy gets home to take the thing down, he will probably be hiding in her dirty clothes, or in her crib. Ewww... I am so grossed out! So at least it isn't this bad (the picture below that I found online)... but these palmetto bugs (aka american cockroaches) should just leave me alone, or I am really gonna flip one of these days.


I can't have such a depressing post, so I will leave you with a couple cute pics of the kiddos. (Mostly Sterling, Stella hasn't been the most cooperative model lately :) )




6 comments:

The Cherry Family said...

Those ARE really cute pics! Sterling's eyes just look lit up. I'm with you on the bugs. I'd be freaking out too. I love how your picture is from really far away, probably because you don't want to get too close! At first I was like, what is this picture of? Do they just fly in the house when you open the door or something?

Taryn said...

Seriously, you have the two cutest kids! You need to have like 10 more!

Joneel said...

BUGS !!! They are evil. Eeeeek. I'm happy to hear that Andy was able to KILL the monster. :)
I'm glad you posted the sweet pictures after the gross ones. Happy endings.

Mike and Katie said...

eeww I got the chills just reading about it!! Love the happier note (the pictures) they are soo cute!

Partyof9 said...

Don't you hate it here?
I do!

We got those thing's in the apartment we were living in when we first moved here. We haven't had them in our house.
Thank goodness!!

Jessica and Tim said...

Why are boys never home to kill the bugs? I only signed up for child birth not bug killing.