Thursday, June 25, 2009

Standing Strong

We took this picture of Stella when she was 2 months old.

Sterling has a little more poundage to carry, so he is just now starting to be able to hold all of his weight, and balance it a little at the same time. I was excited to get pics of them doing the same thing though. Funny what moms find so cool.


Sterling thought he was pretty cool though. He was even smiling on his way down. (Don't worry, Andy caught him right after this pic was taken. And yes, he's wearing Christmas pj's. Hoping for a white Christmas already.)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this! I like to brag to people that Stella could stand at 2 months. Sterling is so adorable...I can't wait to see him in person and squeeze him and kiss him all over!

The Cherry Family said...

I love these pictures! Sterling looks soo happy and I just love how his eyes light up in every picture!

heather said...

he is TOO cute!!! I love the picture of him falling,...

ginny said...

He is so adorable and to get him doing the same thing as stella at the same age is just too fun!

Stacy Pettersen said...

I need to remember to do that (take the same picture with my kids). It's neat to see how similar/different they are!

P.S. I went private with my blog and didn't have your email address to invite you. Email me (stacy.pettersen@gmail.com) and I'll send you the link!