Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"Photo Shoot"

Time was flying by so fast, that last Thursday I decided I needed to take some real pictures of Sterling before he lost his newborn look. The "shoot" didn't last too long with Stella by my side, and most of the pictures have her in them somewhere. She wanted to be in front of the lens so bad, so I took plenty of pictures of her precious silly little face too. Unfortunately, I don't have my computer right now, which also means no photoshop, which is my favorite part when it comes to the whole picture thing, so I will just have to do some more "shoots" in the future I guess.

(Sorry that the pictures are so huge. They are also cropped, at least on my computer, so to see what they should really look like, click on them.)











6 comments:

The Cherry Family said...

These are soooo cute. I have got to get a camera like yours. Stella looks a lot like you in these photos and I love that her faces are so "real". Sterling is just so cute. I love the naked ones! I have to do that this time! I think your photo shoot went very well.

The Cherry Family said...

Oh, and that first one of Stella with that little michievous look, looks so much like Grace to me.

The Cherry Family said...

Dear Smith Family,
Sterling is adorable. And Stella is a mini Melissa. Beautiful children. Good Job! You make cute kids. Take Care, Shelly

Joneel said...

Great pictures Melissa. Love those babies. And you captured such sweet angelic faces. I want to reach out and touch them.

heather said...

SO CUTE!!!!! I hope you are enjoying every minute, and we all knew andrew curtis (;P hehe,..) was a good one so many years ago! Glad you had a terrific valentines..love ya.

Anonymous said...

absolutely beautiful children