Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sneezes, Snots, and Coughs - oh my!

Poor girl is sick. She started coughing Thursday night and then came down with a slight fever. As you can tell from the picture, she also began sneezing and spewing snot from her nose. She has been very uncomfortable lately, and has learned to hate tissue. However - this morning, I am happy to report she is feeling much better. She is still "sick" however has not had a fever since last night, and is smiling more and being her usual super active self. If it weren't for the wheezing due to the fact that she won't cough up whatever it is in her lungs because it hurts her head to do so - I wouldn't really be able to tell there was anything wrong. So that is good. Bad news is that I am now getting all stuffed up after only feeling a little tickle in my throat for the past 4 days. Oh well - at least I wasn't at the worst while she was.
Since Stella has been sick, Andy and I have become super spoiling parents. Andy has been very attentive to her needs and that makes my heart melt. Love them both and am very happy Stella is on the mend!

2 comments:

Joneel said...

Oh my sweet Melissa. Your sweetness amazes me also. Even though you are soooooooooo sleep
deprived, you keep up such a positive attitude. Andy and STella
are so lucky to have you. (PS, I'm
glad Andy still makes your heart melt)

Deb said...

Andy was telling me the other day how miserable Stella has been. I'm glad she's finally feeling better! It's so sad when little ones are that sick and don't really understand why you can't make it all better!