Thursday, February 14, 2008



Well being that it is valentine's day, I wanted to tell Andy how happy he makes me. Most of you probably know that expressing myself in words is almost, if not impossible, for me to do. So...I came up with the perfect idea of making him a little video that makes it pretty obvious, in my opinion, haw happy I am when he is with me. Posting it on the blog makes it more fun - because you all can enjoy a little sappiness, and it is much cooler for Andy to check the blog while at school and see it rather than for me to say - hey babe, come look at my computer, I want to show you something. So - enjoy...especially you Andy!

Disclaimer: Please excuse the lack-luster editing job...editing with Stella on your lap is not an easy task.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

XOXO to you too! I love you Melissa.

Andy

P.s. Thanks, Stella, for your help on the video.

Joneel said...

It was definitely worth getting out of my sick bed to watch. It was a fun rush of wonderful memories. BEAUTIFUL

Elizabeth J. said...

Very sweet. I hope you two yahoos have a great valentine's day.

Larsen Family said...

ahh... i love it! how did you make that video?

Larsen Family said...

ps..what song is that?

Andy and Melissa said...

I made the video using final cut pro. It is an expensive software program, but it is wonderful if your into editing film...And the song is Colbie Caillat "bubbly".

Joe and Tammy said...

tear...
i wish i could do something like that. you should come over and teach me how. and tell me about all of these cool memories. then you could see how good your editing skills REALLY are with 5 kids bouncing off the walls!

Larsen Family said...

also....where did you find the template to put pictures as the header on your blog? i have been looking for how to do that. i need to change my blog!

alma and nicole smith said...

that was awesome melissa! way better than my slideshow...but i guess it should be considering you major! i miss you guys so much. hope you had a great valentines day!!!

Larsen Family said...

HAHA THANKS. YEA... VALENTINES CAN BE A BUMMER WHEN YOU ARE SICK. HOPE YOU START FEELING BETTER. I HEAR RSV IS GOING AROUND BAD! IT SOUNDS LIKE EVERYONE IN EVERY STATE IS SICK. ITS CRAZY!

Anonymous said...

Why are you so STINKIN GORGEOUS?!! Tell me?!! GOSH!! You and your family are BEAUTIFUL!! Hope all is well!! ;)