Saturday, February 16, 2008

A new little Nephew!

Getting new nieces and nephews is a big deal - right? Well, yesterday it was an even bigger deal - because on my moms side of my Family, no boys have been born since my Brother Tyler. And he is now the Father of a little boy. Finally they broke the girl streak - not that there is anything wrong with girls - I love them all, but It would be nice to get a little variety. So after Tyler suffered through 3 younger sisters, 8 female cousins, 1 adorable daughter, and 1 adorable niece...He now has A SON!


He weighed 6 lbs. 13 oz. and was 19.5 inches long. He looks so adorable and I can't wait to meet him! His name will probably be Samuel or Evan. We love him already! Congrats Tyler, Anna, and Grace!

3 comments:

Larsen Family said...

CONGRATS! I bet Tyler is pretty happy to have some more testosterone around! haha

Joneel said...

I like the way you told the story Melissa. I always thought Tyler took being the only boy around, pretty darn good. But I'm with you
VARIETY is good.

alma and nicole smith said...

i was pretty confused when i read the title of this post thinking, "um, did i totally miss out on someone being pregnant and already having a baby??" but congrats to your brother! that is exciting to finally have a boy on that side.