Wednesday, February 20, 2008

8 months going on 13
















Think I posted enough pictures? Some one is a little obsessed huh?

Stella is getting obviously older. She doesn't seem too big - she does seem long though. We had her measurements taken at the Doctor's and she is in the 25-30th percentile with weight, and the 90-95th percentile in height. Her personality has really started to show through. Most of the time she is so precious - laughing and giggling. She loves to be a little joker and gets the biggest kick out of tricking you. I absolutely love that about her. She is becoming a "do it myself-er". She doesn't eat well, nurses for about 1 minute and then she's over it, and you can get about 5-7 bites of baby food down her before she refuses to open her mouth for you, but if you give her a mum-mum (rice cracker) she will shuv it down her throat. She would eat 10 of those in a row if I'd let her. The mum-mums are our new trick for keeping her quiet and occupied. She still wakes up between 3 and 5 times a night, so at the end of this week we are going to leave her when she wakes up so that hopefully she will learn. (She will make her disapproval of this very well known I am sure) I need my beauty rest. She cries when Andy leaves for school - luckily I can have her distracted pretty quickly, but it is sweet to see how much she loves him. Andy thinks she will grow up to be a super-model. I'm thinking maybe a stunt double or something. She is so much fun right now - and we love it!

10 comments:

Joneel said...

Aaaah, she can always be the families super model. And a stunt
double?.....YIKES But she's bound
to have an adorable personality, if
she takes after her mom even just a
tiny bit.

Kristie Lee said...

Are those from your camera?! Those are awesome pictures! What kind of camera do you have? So cute!

alma and nicole smith said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures of her! i can't wait to see her and play with her in a couple of weeks!! she is getting so big! its funny that she's so long..and jagger's so short! he's in like the 30th for weight and 10th for height! i'm sure he won't be that way for long :) its crazy how much personality these little ones can have at such a young age. they will have so much fun together in Florida!

The Cherry Family said...

These are just adorable. It makes me want to take Savannah outside and take pictures like that. She is definitley growing up a lot. Such a cutie!!

Taryn said...

Hi Melissa! I hope you don't mind but I've been looking at your blog and your little girl is adorable! And did you take those pictures? They're great-you dress her up so cute too.
ryanandtaryn.blogspot.com

Mike and Tia Fam said...

Cutie Pie! Super model or stunt double? That's awesome - we'll have to see :) Have a blast in Florida (Nicole told me a little bit about the trip).

Anonymous said...

Why is your daughter so FREAKIN CUTE? Man!! What a CUTIE PIE!! ;)

Mari said...

Hey! I linked over to you from ashleys site. She is soooo cute, oh my gosh. If I ever have a baby half that adorable I'll be thrilled! And you are a fabulous photographer, that makes it all the better.

Jamie said...

These look like they are straight out of a magazine! Nice work.

Michelle said...

You dressed her up so cute for these pictures! Your daughter is so lucky to have a mother with such great taste. I love that you will sacrifice anything for a picture! Love ya