Monday, October 29, 2007

The "5 things" Tag

Well, sometime last week I noticed my sister-in-law Cari had tagged me with the "5 things" tag. The next morning, I noticed that my cousin Kristy had also tagged me with the same exact "5 things" tag. Pretty funny. Because it happened twice and at the same time I figured I better do it!

5 things I was doing ten years ago:
1. Starting my freshman year at Ayala High School
2. Cheerleading at the High School football, basketball, wrestling,
and water polo games
3. Falling hard and fast for a stunning songbird named JC Chasez in the group N'SYNC (I really believed that I might marry him someday. Haha - oh the dreams of a young girl)
4. Getting to know a great friend (Andrea) who would one day join the church (strengthening my testimony as well) and become like a sister to my siblings and I
5. Going to early morning seminary - with my best friend Rashel, thinking we were so cool (which, by the way we were)

5 things on my To-Do list today:
1. Find a new place to live...our current place turned out to be a little more GHETTO than it first appeared. (Check out this sweet apartment in Columbia ---------->)
2. Take a shower! Wait, what's a shower again?
3. Go to lunch with my mom!
4. Make fish tacos for dinner (gotta have something to eat our salsa with)
5. Umm...looking around I think I should probably pick up around the house

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy one of the sweet houses here on Lake Murray!
2. Hire a personal trainer and chef, and then buy myself a new wardrobe to go along with my new shape
3. Buy a second car, probably a Volvo S60 or a Maserati
4. Buy Andy a boat so that he could enjoy our lake house to it's fullest
5. Pay off all of Andy's student loans...No More Debt!

5 things I would never wear again:
1. About 95% of my old Showbiz Singers costumes
2. Scrunchies in my hair
3. Ruffley, beaded socks
4. A wedding dress, and believe me this makes me sad. I am so happy that I am still so in love I will never have to be married again, but I sure wish you could have receptions every 2 or 3 years so that you could wear a wedding dress again. I love wedding dresses - weird...I know
5. A t-shirt with my hand print "stamped" on it

5 favorite toys:
1. Stella
2. Stella's clothes
3. My cameras, both the still frame and video
4. My little friend imac - especially for Final Cut Pro and Photoshop (scrapbooking)
5. Do blogs count as toys? I love checking out all of my friends and families blogs!




5 people to tag
1. Rashel Cherry
2. Michelle Lund
3. Ashley Kearns
4. Jamie Cook
5. Jen Larsen

6 comments:

Deb said...

Wow! You must be a SUPER young mom if you were just starting your Freshman year 5 years ago! (Just my way of saying, really?) :)

Jamie said...

Uh oh, guess that means me...Not sure I can top your list. I love the open floor plan of that house--gorgeous!

alma and nicole smith said...

funny...because i can relate to almost everything you posted! when i saw that picture of the house, i thought it was yours you are in now and thought..."yeah right, thats not ghetto!" i too was a lover of N'SYNC :)

Larsen Family said...

WHAT?? You have final cut pro? how did you get that? isn't it like ...really expensive? e-mail me danceacc4@hotmail.com

Larsen Family said...

ps. i know what you mean about your wedding dress. i just wish i could still fit into mine. haha. my upper body is too big. But guess what? i tried on my old Song uniform...haha! I got it on and zipped up! It was tight and i had to wear the skirt really high to get it on but i did! haha the things we do!

Michelle said...

You don't even know how hard I laughed at this...so clever