Thursday, November 1, 2007

boo!

The Law school had a Halloween fair on Monday, and Stella had her face painted. I have been wanting to get her face painted since the Greek festival - so that was fun...at least for me. Can you tell she wouldn't hold still?


For Halloween Stella was a little cowgirl. We got the costume before we even knew what we were having - so the pink on the cowboy boots is important, but you can't see it that well in the pictures. She sure was a cutie! I was a cheerleader - not too exciting. One boy was handing out candy from a bowl that had a glove sticking up out of it, and I could tell his hand was in there, so I pretended I was putting my hand in one place, and then quickly moved my hand to the other side of the bowl and grabbed a piece of chocolate. Don't think he liked me too much. He said, and I quote, "YOU"RE ANNOYING YOU STUPID LITTLE CHEERLEADER!" Andy was a law student. Poor guy is soo busy. But overall the trunk or treat was a good time.




Stick-em up cowgirl. Stella surrenders!

We parked right next to the Rozmus's. Lucky us!

6 comments:

Joneel said...

Oh Stella, Your first Halloween.
You're a pretty darn cute cowgirl.
How I'd love to kiss those sweet cheeks.

Larsen Family said...

Giddy up cowgirl! haha... how come home you aren't in the pictures!

The Cherry Family said...

ok, stella looks so much like andy in these pictures! it's amazing how they change so much in their first year.

alma and nicole smith said...

so so so cute! i LOVE stella's costume! especially the picture with her hands up in the air! you should have bit that jerks hand that called you an annoying stupid cheerleader. what's with these stereotypes? sheesh. thats awesome for you that you are able to fit into your high school cheer outfit. i would be afraid to try...plus mines not so much appropriate...at all. oh, something ive been meaning to comment on lately: alma and i are amazed at how similar jagger and stella look!!! i wish they were closer so we could take pictures together!

Michelle said...

Stella is getting so chunky! I love it! I remember that cowgirl outfit from who knows when...I'm glad it came in handy. It looks like Stella had a fun Halloween

Deb said...

I love the picture with Stella's hands up. So funny! And, um, yeah...WHY aren't you in any of the pics? I wanted to check out your still tanned legs!