Monday, October 29, 2007

The week in review


We went over to the Rozmus's on Sunday for dinner and pumpkin carving. I am proud of our pumpkin and had so much fun carving it that I want to make another one! We couldn't light it up for everyone to see yet because Andy needs to scrape out the center=). We will post a picture on Halloween maybe. ( Stella is the drooling Ghost, I am the upside down scared one, and Andy is the one gnashing his teeth in the bottom.)






We finally had someone around who could take a picture of all three of us.
Andy and I did some cooking together in the kitchen. I love it when we cook together. Andy is "in his element", well one of his elements I should say, and the pressure is not all on me! We made some delish salsa, my moms favorite.


Did someone say Rachel Ray?

Andy thought Stella was being sooo cute when she just sat with us and watched a movie. She was watching very calmly for about 15 minutes before she ended up just closing her eyes and going to sleep. I think that is the easiest it ever was to get her off into dream land. (We don't really look like we are enjoying ourselves here - but we were just all paying close attention to the movie=))

5 comments:

Larsen Family said...

ahh you have a cute little family. that is something we didn't do this year. we didn't carve pumpkins!

Deb said...

It looks like you guys had lots of fun carving pumpkins... and like Stella maybe ate some of the guts?!!? I had to laugh to see her sucking on her birdie finger... like Aaron had been giving her lessons or something! :)

alma and nicole smith said...

i love the little pumpkin outfit stella has on! is that her costume, or just an outfit for halloween? i also LOVE her little dress with leggings :) so cute! thats an awesome looking pumpkin too!

Michelle said...

You look so good...like you never even had a baby...dang girl! I love that Stella just sat on your lap and watched the movie...darling.

Michelle said...

ps. the pumpkin is so true to life