Thursday, May 1, 2008

She graduated!






Well, last week Stella and I flew out to Utah to celebrate with my sis Michelle as she Graduated from BYU. WOO HOO. More posting to be done tomorrow - but here are a couple of pics...

Sorry, can't post all about it - but Andy is saying...come to bed right now! He has his last final of his first year of Law School tomorrow - so, I guess I better go. Goodnight!




P.S. Sorry some if not all of my pictures look a little odd...I have been experimenting with photoshop the past two weeks. Maybe one day I will get it right - but until then, you get to look at some pretty funny retouching! :)

2 comments:

Joneel said...

Hey girlie, way to go. Beautiful photo's. Thanks! = )

alma and nicole smith said...

congrats michelle! thats so funny...alma hates when i blog because im on there a while...or scrapbook. the other day he said, "tell me you love me more than the computer." dork. of course i do. haha.