Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day...

So I know Mother's day has come and gone - but I wanted to at least post a picture of my sweet little Stella and I. She is currently getting 4 teeth in on the top. Two have poked through (the two on her right) and the other two are right there trying their hardest to show through out of her gums. Poor little thing is not a happy camper, but we are doing our best to help her stay comfortable. Anyway - her we are on My first official Mother's Day!


Happy (late) Mother's Day to all mothers who read this - but especially to our Mothers - whom we love very, very much. Muah - you are the best!

3 comments:

Joneel said...

You are such a sweet wonderful mother, and Stella is very lucky to
have you for her MOM. Sweet pic by the way. Love the hair

The Cherry Family said...

That is an ADORABLE picture! You and your awesome camera!!

Jamie said...

This is an AMAZING picture! Who took it?