Monday, February 8, 2010

The sweetest little "helper"

The other day, I kept busy in the kitchen cooking the days usual meals - and a huge birthday cake for Sterling...


But I didn't have to do the dishes...

Stella took care of that part. (so did Dad after stella finished up...)

She did a fantastic job, and was entertained for about 45 minutes in the process. She asked me this morning if she could do the dishes again. I'm sure one day I am going to have to beg her to do the dishes... so for now, I will enjoy the sweetest little bits of help I can get!

Thanks Stella (and Dad) - for being such a big help!

2 comments:

Blake and Alisa said...

Hey I got your message from my friend. Check out my blog and I am on facebook as well...but we don't have the internet at our house right now so we're not on very often. It's so good to hear from you, tied to look for you on facebook and there are like 500 Melissa Smith's so...try me. Last name Cook! ur kids are amazingly cute. hope to hear from you, and I am in Vernal, Ut.

Joneel said...

Stella,you are such a great helper. Way to go!