Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Daddy's little "SILLY" girl


Stella still loves her Daddy more than anything in the world. Her latest thing is trying to walk around in his boots. She does more falling than walking, but still loves to do it again and again.


When she hears Andy walking up to our door while coming home, she runs to me with a look of pure terror. As soon as the door opens and she sees Andy's face, she screams bloody murder. She gets so full of excitement, I guess the only way to release it all is to yell at the top of her lungs while tensing up so much that her arms shake. What a welcome home she gives her Dad every day.



I put her hair in pig tails for the first time this week. I love them, you will be seeing a lot more of her with her hair up I'm sure - this way she cant twirl her hair into knots with her little fingers!

4 comments:

moultriefam said...

I love the pigtails, and the face she is making totally reminds me of Emma, I think they look just a little bit alike.

Joneel said...

OH How I love that precious girl.

alma and nicole smith said...

stella bella! she is so pretty i cant stand it!! whats my girl going to look like?!!! and i LOVE the beanie with ribbon in it. where did you get it? our girl needs one :) i loved this post, i'm sad that stella doesn't really know who we are...lets move close to eachother ASAP!

Jamie said...

That second photo of Stella is particularly beautiful. I'm pretty sure your videography skills have translated into photography. You always take the most precious pictures.

So, I bought the same camera as you have, partly from friends' recommendations and partly because I always loved how your photos turned out. I hope I can eventually take great pictures like yours.