Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Things to remember


- How he holds his thumbs in between his pointer and middle fingers like I do.
- How he giggles when his dad makes a kissy face.
- How he sucks his pacifier like it's life and death.
- How he smiles at me whenever I walk towards him.
- How he shakes his head back and forth really fast when lying on his back.
- How he is always sticking his tongue out.



- How he is as chunky as can be.
- How he only cries a couple of times, and then stops, waiting patiently for me.
- How he stares at the same picture of Jesus that Stella did... what they must know.
- How he crosses his little legs and rubs his feet together when he eats.


3 comments:

Joneel said...

I LOVE that you wrote down things to remember. And how fun to read about his little "Sterlingism's"

Susana said...

Hi, I found your blog through a friend of mine's blog, Kelly Zingmark. I was wondering if you would be interested in having me design a custom blog design for you for free? I am trying to build up my portfolio and looking for some "free" customers. Check out www.smithclan2000.blogspot.com for an idea of what I can do. If you like it I will send you a few more blogs I've designed for more ideas. If interested email me at customblog@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you!

Susana Lambert

Partyof9 said...

So precious. He is getting so big!
:D