Monday, November 10, 2008

A little late...

Beware: Long post.  
Stella loved celebrating Halloween this year. She was in love with her costume, which of course made me very happy. I was pretty sure she wouldn't end up wearing the headband, but instead, I had a hard time ever getting it off of her. She was a little confused at the whole candy thing at first - but she got the hang of it real quickly. All during our trunk or treat, she held onto her pumpkin basket, and wouldn't let anyone take the orange sucker from her hand. She started eating it wrapper and all at one point, so I had to be a meanie and take it away, but she did get her fill of sugar. We had a hard time keeping her away from it for about a week afterwards. She would stand in front of her pumpkin and just yell, "MOM", over and over again, and then cry when I wouldn't give in and let her eat her little heart out.


This is Stella with one of the girls I used to have as a beehive.  

Stella and her punk rock friend Claire.


On Halloween, we only took Stella to three houses, but she loved it, and knew exactly what to do.  She would stand on the doorstep, and just hold her little pink pumpkin, waiting patiently for her treat.  After the first door, she tried to run in the house, but after that no other escapes were attempted.





Sorry about how blurry this picture is.  I think it shows her excitement so well - so I had to post it.

At this house, she grabbed a piece of candy, and then reached in for more.  Little thief!  







5 comments:

The Luisi Famiy said...

OH my goodness!!!! She is so adorable! I don't think I have ever seen a cuter bee! I love it. I can't wait to see your little an. I bet he is going to be just as stunning! Only a couple more weeks. Let's see a belly shot now girl!

Joneel said...

Yay for more pictures. Love the family shot.

heather said...

Blonde-she is adorable!!!!Sounds like you had a fun halloween. I am glad...

Deb said...

How cute is she?! I'm so glad to see these pics...I was hoping you'd post more of Stella in her costume. Thanks!
It also blows me away to see your countdown for baby boy. Dang,you're getting so close!!

The Cherry Family said...

I just love her curls! I totally thought she would be born with curls a flowing, but when she wasn't I was like, Huh? So to see them now is so cute. I love that bee costume. It's good that she wanted to wear her antenna (?) because it makes the outfit.