Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Belly



Here I am (or was, I should say) at 28 weeks.  I am now at 31.  Looks like I am a little behind - but who can blame me.  Posting a picture of my ever enlarging belly for the world to see isn't exactly a priority these days.  I am getting ever huge-er it seems.  At my last Dr.s apt., I measured two weeks ahead - or big.  Great.  Thats always exciting.  I am especially worried because I always measured small with Stella.  Unfortunately thats not the case this time.  I am also much more uncomfortable this time around.  I can't bend as easily, and I have more frequent braxton hicks contractions.  I am just hoping now that I will stay healthily pregnant so that I will be able to make my sister's wedding on Dec. 27th in California.  So far the Dr's say I am fine to go as long as I tote my medical records with me.  I sure hope it stays that way - because it would break my heart to miss it.  Oh - and please excuse the laundry etc. in the background of the picture;).  And pictures of Andy's birthday and Stella's poor little injury to come... stay tuned.  

4 comments:

Joneel said...

Wow Baby girl, you are definitely growing a bigger baby this time.
It's nice to see your glasses too.

Partyof9 said...

Hey Melissa!

You look adorable. You are pregnant the same time frame I was last year with Emmy. Her birthday is January 17th.
With each pregnancy it tends to get harder on the body. Don't know why. I have done this 4 times (one pregnancy was twins) and that is what I noticed.My body hasn't been the same since! lol ;)

I pray for the day when I can be thin again. It feels like I never was.

If you need anything, I am here for ya! Don't hesitate to call...

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Luisi Famiy said...

You look great. Grow that baby girl!!! A healthy baby is always good. I hope you make it to your sisters wedding too. Wish her luck for me and congrats to your momma!

Deb said...

I was starting to think you were faking the pregnancy, guess not. And I, for one, am glad you're measuring bigger! Boys SHOULD be bigger than girls, shouldn't they. You look great! Nice to see you...