Thursday, April 17, 2008

Skinny Dipper!!!

Remember the lake that is 3 miles from our house? Man we love that place, and we have been going there frequently these last two weeks. We bought a season pass - so I am sure we will get our fill this summer. Lately we have enjoyed a little exercise walking along the Dam. It is 3.2 miles round trip - so it is a nice walk. Today we let Stella get her feet wet - and she wanted to get deeper and deeper - so we gave in, took her clothes off, and let her at it. She loved it of course. Unfortunately we didn't have the camera - so we only have camera phone pictures to share - but don't worry... I'm sure you have no doubt there will be plenty of pictures next time.




5 comments:

Joneel said...

Not bad for a phone camera. Thanks for sharing.

The Cherry Family said...

how in the heck did you get pictures from your phone to the blog? that is so cool. i love the little censored tag.

Mari said...

Your phone takes way good pics! I should've known that even your phone pictures would be gorgeous. And how fun is it to have that great lake right by your house!

So I was just realizing... I'm not really sure where you live right now. Lol. It's just this mysterious, happy, lakeside, green, summery place to me. I probably just haven't been paying enough attention to your blog otherwise I probably would have picked it up by now. So, where do you live?? :)

Mari said...

Ha ha. I figured it out. 'Nuf said.

alma and nicole smith said...

LOVE that you censored...haha! i can't wait til it's nice weather here so we can go to our favorite lake spot too!! miss you.