Friday, April 11, 2008

L.O.V.E.

Today was a great day! Andy got some things on our car fixed, and we took care of a lot of other buisness that needed to be taken care of because Andy got out of class early. Then we went looking at furniture for fun, and picked up some slurpees...I love slurpees. Especially when it is as hot out as it was today. We ate a delicious dinner, cooked by Andy, and then topped it all of with a little photo shoot outside. Stella was super sweet today, mimicking us, kissing us, and just hanging out. Loved today!

P.S. Stella is wearing the first homemade shirt I made her:)






Of course no time outside would be complete without some play time with Dad. Andy told Stella he would practice with her for cheer tryouts if she ever wants him to.







I love this picture - before I went outside I put some lip gloss on, and Stella was all curious, so I put a little dab on her too...you can tell in this pic.





8 comments:

Andrea said...

what the glamour shots for tots!?

Joneel said...

Hey, I L.O.V.E.D the day also, if it brings such adorable pictures to your blogspot. Can you get that L.O.V.E. feeling every week?

alma and nicole smith said...

i L.O.V.E.'d this post!!! from everything to the beautiful pictures (we have GOT to get one of those cameras and photoshop!!), from her lipgloss, from that awesome homemade shirt she has on, to her perfection of the cupie! we are in the middle of stress, stress, stress with check-outs/cleaning/check-ins and i can't wait for it to all be over!!

The Cherry Family said...

These pictures are just precious. Black and whites are the best. Get as many of these great pictures as you can before she starts RUNNING away from you when you want to take a cute picture! I think I might try to take some cute pictures tonight too. It's finally a nice day!

Mari said...

Spectacular.

Those photos are really beautiful. And I loved that you made that shirt for her! I'm pretty sure that you are the perfect mommy.

Deb said...

Hey guys, fantastic pics! It's great to have such beauty in the family. :) You should do a photo shoot at least once/month.

Melissa, great job on the blouse for Stella. It's adorable!

Jamie said...

Both of you girsl are just gorgeous! I love the shirt. I will need instructions for that one.

Miss Heather said...

You are both beautiful!! I love your blog and all your great photos! It's fun to talk to your mom every Sunday during primary about all of her great kids and beautiful grandchildren. I love the pictures of the two of you together!! Brings back memories of when I just had Emma! Enjoy that special one on one time with that little cutie, it's nice to be able to devote all of your time to just one!!