Thursday, April 3, 2008

Movin and a groovin

Stella has been enjoying her newfound freedom. She has been slowly scooting around for a while now, but yesterday and today she has realized her speed. She now scoots and sometimes crawls all over the house. She is into everything and I am getting the biggest kick out of it. She crawls under the table and watches my feet as I walk around. Then I pop my head down and yell peekaboo, and she giggles and screeches. She has found where we keep the remote for the TV and she loves playing with it. It has so many "buttons" she can move her fingers over again and again.




She also can get to her "toybox" on her own now. She loves to climb up and reach in, pull everything out one by one, and then maybe play with a toy or two if she gets frustrated because something is too hard to get out. I think she looks so cute there sitting on her knees reaching over the edge with all her excitement.



Today, she spent a lot of her time banging on the door. She loves to go outside, but it was pouring rain each time she made her way over there, so I would show her what it was like outside and she wasn't getting the picture. She still sat by the door, banging away, just hoping I would understand and take her out for a little fresh air. Lucky for her the rain stopped when her Dad came home, so we went on a short little walk to get the mail.




4 comments:

Joneel said...

Oh boy, the chasing has begun. I love her sweet excited face in that first picture. What a doll

The Cherry Family said...

I'll second that OH BOY! It has started! Keep those remotes high and out of sight, seriously. It only gets worse with that. I don't understand the fascination with a remote. That is awesome that she's scooting around. Wait til she really gets movin'!!

Kristie Lee said...

She is so sweet! I can't wait till Jace gets to that fun stage. I love all the pictures.

alma and nicole smith said...

i love this post!! she is so cute! jagger does those same things, so i think i thought it was extra funny.