Monday, March 17, 2008

We're Back...


Well, we made it back from our awesome vacation in Orlando with Andy's Parents and Brother Alma and his wife Nicole and their son Jagger. We had a blast, and I can't wait to post all about it - but I am going to scrapbook pages first - so that I can put those up rather than put up ...oh...200 or so pictures. I am trying to do this quickly as I know my parents are anxiously awaiting the pictures and stories, so check back often, hopefully soon you will see something exciting.

3 comments:

Joneel said...

Melissa, thanks for the absolutely
adorable teaser to all the pictures
you will be posting. You couldn't
have posted a more adorable picture.

Deb said...

Oh my word. Are those CURLS??! I'm so excited!

Anonymous said...

She did turn out OK! ;) She is CUTE as a button!! THANKS for the cute comment...makes me feel like I wasn't all that klumsy then..HA! ;) You are FREAKIN BEAUTIFUL!! LOVES!