Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Something to get you salivating...

So Stella has a little cold, and she's getting her 2nd tooth in, so she is pretty sensitive these days. That makes for a couple of nights with not much sleep, and a couple of days with not much getting done. So I don't have too many scrapbooking pages done, but I will post what I have from the trip so far. Andy suggested I do this because if I post them all at once then it is, "so many pictures, so much stuff...and then a little bit of writing at the end." So here are the pictures from the first Day when Stella and Jagger "got to know each other". Jagger was unimpressed by Stella's ability to grab and scratch. He would even start crying on occasion when she would come around. Poor little guy. His one advantage - he can crawl a lot faster than she can scoot.



While we were in Orlando - one of the things we did was go to Sea World. I have plenty more pictures of Sea World to come - but this is the first batch. Enjoy!


3 comments:

The Cherry Family said...

Stella looks really cute in blue and green!!

Joneel said...

It's so cute to see the Smith cousins together. One day I'm sure Jagger won't be afraid, because STella will know better than to poke at him. = )

Mike and Tia Fam said...

Ha ha, I love Jagger's face as Stella enjoys a friendly hello tap!