Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter

We had Easter Dinner at the Rozmus household. It was delicious, ham, potatoes, asparagus, rolls and herb dip, etc. etc. Needless to say we came home stuffed. It was great!



As you can see, Stella was dressed as the Easter Bunny after her bath Sunday morning, however, she did not enjoy taking pictures for mom and dad. She tried her best to be screaming and throwing a tantrum in every picture snapped, but we got a couple where you can't tell she's too upset. Once we got her dressed and ready for church, she was much more delightful!



The Easter Bunny brought Stella a basket, and luckily remembered to put something in it for Andy and Me as well.


About two weeks ago I bought this adorable bunny headband that I was patiently waiting to snap a picture of Stella in. When I first bought the headband, Stella would wear it for a couple of minutes just staring at me like - there is something on my head, I guess I better not move. However, I never took the opportunity to take a picture because for some reason I thought it was important to wait until Easter. Bad move. By the time Easter rolled around, she figured out how to whip that thing off so fast I didn't even have a chance. I guess there is always next year...we will have to try again.



2 comments:

Joneel said...

haha, that bit about the bunny ears is pretty funny. Andy and Stella look pretty spiffy in their Easter Sunday attire. Love you guys

Elizabeth J. said...

Totally cute Easter dress!