Saturday, April 24, 2010

Pieces...

Here are some pics I took earlier this morning of the pieces left behind. So far it appears the fire may have been started by a gas grill on an apartments back porch. No official word has been said though. At about 1:00 this afternoon, some of the residents of some of these apartments were allowed to start bringing things out that could be saved. (pretty much everything that wasn't burned to ashes is flooded from the fire hoses, or completely smoke damaged) So far, we only know of one dog that died in the fire. That is a miracle!












2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so scary Melissa. mom called and told me about the fire and I was so shocked. I would have been hysterical! I'm so so so glad that it wasnt your apartment and that you are all safe.

Ashley K said...

That is scary. I'm glad you guys and all your stuff is okay.