Monday, October 12, 2009

Catch up... more pictures than you can handle


I have so many recent pictures, I figured I could just make a massive post of nothing specific... just a whole bunch of things that we have been up to, or pictures of the kiddos doing what they do most the time. Stella and Sterling have been getting along fantastic for the most part. Every once in a while Stella will have a day where she wants everything Sterling has. If he has a toy - she will grab it from him, if he's in the bumbo seat... she wants to sit in the bumbo seat, etc. But usually, she is so loving and caring towards him. Often times, if he cries in the car, she says things like, "look Sterling, look at all the cars!" Or she sings to him to try to make him stop. So sweet.


Sterling cried this morning as his dad left for school... My kiddos both love their dad sooo much!


Karen Rozmus came over the other day for a young womens meeting, and Stella went crazy when she saw her at the front door. At one point during the meeting Karen walked towards the door to get something from her purse, and Stella said, "Karen don't go!" Then Karen did her hair in these pig tails, and when Karen did end up leaving, Stella told her, "Give me my kiss." before she let her walk out the door. So funny.




Stella always piles toys in front of/on top of Sterling to help keep him busy. (or to distract him so she can take the one away from him that she wants)


Stella has been doing great on the potty training front. She does just fine, as long as she has her little "potty" around. Don't know how we will get her to realize that the big toilet isn't actually scary, but until then I guess it will mean diapers when we aren't home. Hopefully soon she will be adventerous and try out the "big potty".



Look at Sterlings legs in this next picture. This pretty much sums him up. Total chiller and relaxer, and loves his dads phone, or anything with a screen.



Sterling can konk out basically anywhere.


Stella's new favorite place to hang out is on top of the fridge. I guess thats what happens when your Dad is so tall.


Stella loves to imitate us. She gets all ready to go, and stands by the door telling me she is going to school or to work like her dad. Once or twice she has told me she is going to the gym. She also calls me and Andy "babe" on occasion because thats what we so often call each other.


Stella asks to hold Sterling quite a bit, and then she will always tell me to take a picture. So I have plenty of pictures like this laying around.



After bath time one night, we played around with the kids hair. I did Sterlings hair how my mom always used to do my hair when I was a baby. We also brushed Stella's hair out straight and left it... it ended up curling just like normal.



It would appear that Stella loves her ice cream. She asks for it multiple times a day. I have to remind her a couple of times a day that ice cream is only what we eat for dessert - not for every thing else. Funny thing is, Stella doesn't like cold things. She never finishes her ice cream, because she doesn't like the cold, and we only give her mini cones as it is. But she still asks for it all the time.


4 comments:

The Cherry Family said...

Fun fun pictures. Oh, man if you find a way to get Stella to go on the big potty let me know. Savannah is totally afraid of it too. She says "I'm too little. When I'm bigger." I'm like you are bigger. I know they have those bigger seats that you can put on the toilet so they don't fall in, but even when Savannah has watched her cousin go on one, she still doesn't care. Does Stella go poo on the potty? Savannah has done it before, but now she won't and holds it like we talked about. She is doing better though too as long as I remind her to go.

Unknown said...

Ooooh keep this up! I love seeing all the pictures and I love hearing about the little things the kiddos do. I just love them! I can't wait to see them! I'm so sad that it's not gonna be for a long time :(

Joneel said...

OH MY GOSH!!!. Are they so cute!!!
They have the most precious faces.
I LOVE them.

Partyof9 said...

So cute!
I love Stella's curls and I love Sterlings eyes! :)