Monday, October 5, 2009

*8*

Dear little silver,
Some things about you at 8 months old.

You are starting to show super excitement when Daddy comes home... ( I thought I had my mamma's boy, maybe not)
You get the biggest kick out of your big sis. All she has to do is say peek - a - boo, and you giggle your little heart out.
You wake up at least once a night (usually 2-3 times)... we are working on the soothing yourself, you get there, but it takes about an hour every time you wake. (I didn't think anyone could be harder to get to sleep through the night than Stella, I guess you just want to prove me wrong.)
When it finally is time to feed you in the morning, you giggle and giggle with pure excitement from the time I pick you up until you get to eat...
You are still as cuddly as can be - LOVE IT!!
You love your food, but when I put you in the bumbo to feed you - you flail yourself around until the first bite is in your mouth, then you remember.. ah yes, I like this.
You are a techno geek. You love all electronics, and can stare at the tv or computer screen for hours. (well, minutes, but in baby time..)
You don't like shoes or anything on your feet - but you will learn;).
Body contact is your best friend. You love to be as close to someone as you can get.
You still love to head butt your mom and your dad. We like it too.
You hate having your diaper changed or clothes put on you. Consequently, mom hates this too. You wiggle all around, and cleaning you up ends up meaning cleaning a lot of things up.
Still no teeth, but they are so close bud!
You ate your first whole mum mum tonight!!!
We kinda think you look like a cute little Dopey.
You still sleep in mommy and daddy's room, if you could just sleep through the night you could move into your crib - Stella wants so bad for you to sleep in with her.
Most of your clothes are 12 months.
You love to stick your tongue out in the corner of your mouth - you are so funny with your mouth.
You refuse to crawl. You prefer to roll around and around. Your belly is not where you want to be.
You still love to rock front to back when we say yeah yeah yeah - little dancer.
You have started copying me when I sign to you- soon you will be able to tell me a little about what you want.
You pout with your whole body, hanging your head and arms all the way down.
You are such a little sweet heart. I can't believe you are already 8 months!! We love you "big boy".

*camera just died... pictures will have to come later

3 comments:

ginny said...

Melissa, I love that you did this. It was well written and just so descriptive! What a special little guy you have!

Partyof9 said...

Wow! Has it really been 8 months?!

Sweet little guy!

I have those couple of strollers/jogger if you are interested?! :)

Email me!
scmama1971@yahoo.com

The Cherry Family said...

Reading this made me think our kids are a lot alike! Cooper does some of these same things.