Wednesday, August 19, 2009

All domestic and stuff...



I am turning into a real life house-wife/homemaker. I have now canned my own peaches, and loved it. I told Andy that canning was something I could see myself getting obbsessed with. We also went and picked our own blueberries, and suprise suprise, I had the tme of my life. Andy and Stella did also. (Stella's favorite food is Blueberries, so she ate and ate and ate the whole time we were there.) We picked, (if I can remember right) 8 pounds. They were only a dollar a pound. How rad is that.










2 comments:

The Cherry Family said...

i've been wanting to learn how to make jam and freezer jam. carter's mom is going to teach us one of these days. i would have never thought i'd want to learn to do that, but it's fun learning new things. i love looking up new recipes and crafty ideas.

Joneel said...

I LOVE my fruit loving granddaughter. and I'm super duper excited that you canned those peaches.