Thursday, June 12, 2008

3 Years! (yesterday)


So it is official.  Andy and I have been married for three years.  It seems like we have been married forever to me, in a very good way.  I feel like we have been together my whole life almost.  Weird.  It is pretty crazy to think how much has changed in these three years though.  One moment I was a single college student at BYU, and the next I am way out here in South Carolina with a wonderful Husband, crazy little precious baby girl, and another one on the way.      
Unfortunately, our actual anniversary yesterday was nothing to exciting.  Andy was sick  :(  - so he slept for a good chunk of the day.  We went on a little drive to get and keep Stella asleep, and then came home so he could sleep some more.  Then he had a mandatory meeting at work, but his boss (Chadd Rozmus) told him he could bring me along being that it was our anniversary, under the excuse I would sit with Jeramia to help keep him quiet.  Well, I didn't do much sitting with Jeramia, instead I walked the convention center with Stella because she can't keep her little mouth quiet.  Hmmm... but then Andy and I decided to go out for ice cream to at least celebrate a little, but Stella was already asleep in the car, so we had to go through a drive thru TCBY and eat in the car.  Hopefully this weekend Andy will be feeling better, and maybe get off work early enough we can go out and really celebrate. 

I love you Andy, and I have loved these last three years with you!  Looking forward to the many more in our future.  Muah!   

In other news...I am pretty sure Andy will be ticked when he hears that his most hated celebrity of all time (who I actually think is funny) Tori Spelling, has named her daughter Stella.  I guess it is a good thing I named my baby that first - or else Andy may have vetoed the name.  

6 comments:

Kristie Lee said...

Happy 3 years!! I know what you mean about feeling like you have known your husband forever... it's hard to imagine life without em!

Joneel said...

Too bad Andy was sick, but I'm sure you'll still have a fun celebration in the near future. Happy 3 years of wedded bliss!
P.S. Didn't Tori know that you'd already named your daughter Stella
so she shouldn't?? Darn her.

alma and nicole smith said...

happy anniversary!! that means ours is close behind :) you guys are the best...we are so excited to see you in a couple weeks! hope andy gets feeling better.

A. Smith said...

Happy Anniversary! Time flies when your having fun. Aaron and I will celebrate our 13th in July. We miss you guys. Can't wait to see you in Idaho, yahoooooooo!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! three years! Congrats! I remember when you were the single gal going to BYU....AAAHHH, memories!Tell Andy congrats as well. AND pregnant AGAIN!!! CONGRATS!!!! I am WAY excited for you. Happy anniversary again. love you all!

heather

Stacy Pettersen said...

Congratulations on 3 years!!! And next time you want to celebrate you had better call me to babysit! :) You and Andy deserve some time together!