Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Congaree River


Yesterday we went to the riverwalk at the Congaree River. It was Beautiful. The river is HUGE, but very shallow. There were a ton of people floating down on tubes, and we plan on floating down ourselves soon. Stella slept for most of the trip, which is probably ok because it was very hot. We also saw and felt - unfortunatley - quite a few bugs. There are trees that cover most of the trail, which makes for some good shade, but some bad company. It was an enjoyable time though, despite the bugs and heat, and we will probably visit there often. Especially now that we know to wear our bathing suits!










3 comments:

Joneel said...

I LOVE my personal tour guides of South Carolina. Keep up the good work.

Deb said...

That river looks gorgeous, I'm jealous that I can't float down with you! Little Stella is getting more and more beautiful, you'd think it wouldn't be possible.
Tell Andy I want one of those USC School of Law t-shirts like he has on... I'll send the $ to buy it if he'll let me know how much to send.

alma and nicole smith said...

great pictures!!! it looks so pretty there...wish we could come visit!