Friday, August 31, 2007

Fun Fun






Stella loves her "tummy time" mat. As long as she is in the right mood for it she just stares at the little sea animals on it for what seems like forever. Now she has started to roll over off of it because the little pillow puts her in a good position to do that, so you have to watch her closely, because if she rolls, she gets mad. See, Stella is a little drama queen. When she is mad, everyone needs to know it, and boy they do. I think she may even be able to scream louder than me - and that is saying something.
Stella also LOVES to hang out with her daddy. He flies her around the house, lifts her to touch the ceiling, holds her upside down, etc. and she just can't get enough. Yesterday when Andy came home from school, Stella had been sitting on my lap talking with me. When Andy put his face down by mine, Stella got the biggest smile on her face. She loves talking with her dad, and when he stops, she will stare at him as he walks all around the house until he comes back and gives her more attention.





Speaking of big smiles, I don't think I have posted any pictures of Stella smiling. She is most smiley in the morning. Right when she wakes up she is an angel.





3 comments:

Joneel said...

Can anyone say "Precious"

Deb said...

I cannot BELIEVE how adorable Stella is... and how much she has grown. It's absolutely amazing!! Give her kisses for me. :)

The Cherry Family said...

When she smiles she looks like Andy to me.