Saturday, August 4, 2007

It's been a while...






Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. I have been very busy feeding the baby, packing, on "Vacation", etc. But, I wanted to write a quick note so that everyone knows, I haven't forgotten about the blog. Tomorrow we leave from Cali back up to Utah to bless the baby Sunday - and then we start our move across the country sunday afternoon. Once we get to South Carolina I will post about our recent adventures, and put some better pictures up of our little monster. She is getting HUGE, Andy and I just can't believe it. She is still adorable, and is sooo sweet. Lets hope we still feel that way after a week straight of her being restrained in her car seat.

3 comments:

Elizabeth J. said...

I'm so glad I checked in on your blog. What cute pictures. I just love the bathing suit!! So cute. It's funny that you called Stella "monster". We call Megan "monster", too!!! Anyway, good luck with the traveling and the move. And Happy Birthday in 5 days!!!

alma and nicole smith said...

melissa! i love the bikini! that is so stinkin cute :) it was so great to see you guys and sweet stella. we were not so much good about taking any pictures that weekend, so please post some of that beautiful girl and her dress. hope the drive is going good and youre not too exhausted! love you guys!!

Andrea said...

your baby looks so stinking cute in the bikini! I laughed til i cried!!