Thursday, April 21, 2011

Brothers and sisters...

I am sure these little ones will grow up and have lots of fun together...



When we first came home from the hospital, my mom was around to give the two older munchkins some tlc... They pretty much ignored the fact that a new little brother had joined the family.



Now that my mom has left and they can no longer just ignore the fact that things have changed... they have become much more interested in little Everett. Sterling LOVES to help take dirty diapers to the trash, and to put Everett's pacifier in his mouth. Stella loves to tell me "your baby is crying", and wants desperately to hold him while walking around the house. I keep telling her..., "One day". (maybe with the next sibling - maybe???)



2 comments:

Deb said...

Oh my word! I can never get over your little kiddos - so happy & seem to love each other so much. Also? Totally can't get over all the dark hair on little Everett. Amazing! And THANKS FOR THE PICS - I love to see them and check in often. Love you guys!

alma and nicole smith said...

Love the pics!! What's going on w sterlings forehead?? So I was thinking how sad I'm gonna be if v never has a sister. We need to live close so Stella can fill that void :) hope you're doing good. You look great! Can't get enough of that sweet sweet Everett. Love you.