Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Third times the charm

This pregnancy has been heaven when compared to my other two. (knock on wood) I have still been needing Zofran and Reglan for nausea... however, with them I am able to completely manage it. I have not actually thrown up once this whole time! And 98% of the time I feel great. It is pretty awesome. I have not felt the need to stuff myself with pizza and rolls either - also due to the lack of nausea. This equals less weight gained which is a major plus. I do however crave sweets and salsa... but not together:) Anyway, more on the pregnancy to come, including belly pics. I am 4 months, and still don't appear that pregnant, mostly just really full, but I guess that is ok. To make up for no belly pics now, I will leave you with these two cuties...


2 comments:

Deb said...

Lucky you to be doing better this time. Kinda makes it all worthwhile? Thanks for the pics of your 2 little monkeys.

Mari said...

I totally did not know you were pregnant, but I was hanging out with Ashley today and she told me. Congrats! Another cute cute kid soon to join the world!