Friday, October 15, 2010


By now this time around I have
- felt the baby move
- gone through at least ten rolls of toilet paper to blow my nose (thanks hormonal allergies)
- craved salsa, candy, and deli sandwiches
- not thrown up once
- had a severe aversion to avocados or guacamole and olives... even writing the words makes my stomach churn
- decided what I think the baby is (a girl)... but we'll have to see.
- thought how crazy I am for having another one already... my two seem to be plenty, but I guess it's too late now:)

7 comments:

Marianne said...

I'm so excited for you. I am happy that this go around has been a little easier for you. Good Luck

Joneel said...

YAY, a pregnancy picture. Cute as ever. = )

Unknown said...

Your belly is so cute! I am so happy that you haven't thrown up! I wanna get prego so we can be twinners. I think you are having a girl too.

heather said...

yay! :o)

Jamie said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to meet #3 via the blog. Another cute curly-haired little one perhaps?

Ashley K said...

You look so little and cute! I'm so glad you haven't been sick so far. Hopefully it stays that way. Keep posting those pics, we love them!

alma and nicole smith said...

SO glad you're feeling better this time around. we need to live closer so we can enjoy this pregnancy thing together :)