Friday, April 17, 2009

I see football in my future...


This little guy is two months, well, has been for a little while now, and turns out he's not that little after all. Not that I couldn't tell, but seeing the numbers at his two month appointment was pretty funny. He is off the charts in all three areas, height, weight, and head circumfrence. Milk does his body good. He weighed 14 pounds 7 ounces, and was 25 inches, and I don't remember how large his head was, but it was large. Hehehehe...what a little clunker. He wears anything from 3 month to 12 month clothes, and he has rolls all over. It is nice to have such a good eater, after having to worry about Stella, and her picky little appetite. At least she is picky for fruits and veggies, but I still worry about her nutrition on a daily basis. I'm pretty sure Sterling isn't lacking in the nutrient department.


He has been an angel baby with his sleeping habits. He has slept until 6:20 twice, and 4:30 four times. Last night, due to gas, he was up 5 times, but before that he was doing fantastic. It is wonderful to be getting such good sleep already!


He is getting cuter and cuter by the minute. He smiles and giggles now all of the time. It is so precious to see some of the similarities between he and his sis coming out. Speaking of his sis, she is as goofy as ever. She is doing much better in nursrey now, because we have our friend Karen drop her off, and so she is not in any shock that we are leaving her. The nursrey leader says she mothers all of the other kids in there. What a little sweetie!



She loves to hold Sterling. The love/hate relationship is still going strong. One minute she will be smothering him with kisses all over, and the next she will be stealing his pacifier and throwing it across the room, or biting his feet, etc. We've got to watch her closely!




Stella imitates me all of the time. She also calls me by my first name. Nice. When she wakes from a nap, she will just call out "melissa" over and over again until I come in to get her, but when I ask her my name she says Mama. She loves to take her babies and stuffed animals everywhere. She will literally have a breakdown if we make her leave them.


I will post easter pictures soon. Andy's Mom made the kids some adorable little easter outfits, and Stella had a blast searching for eggs! It was so fun!

9 comments:

Joneel said...

Oh MAN, could those pictures be any cuter? Sterling is such a big boy and darn cute, and Stella is such a little charmer. Love her smiles and curly hair. Can't wait till I can get my hands on them again. I Love those precious babies so much.

Deb said...

I agree with your mom, those pics (KIDS) couldn't be any cuter. Sterling is off the charts adorable too. Stella looks like she has matured so much lately! I'm seriously in love with your kiddos. Hopefully you realize just how lucky you are to have scored them!

moultriefam said...

Sounds like Emma and Stella have a lot in common right now, sure wish we could get them together to play, I'm sure they would have a lot of fun together. I can't believe how big Sterling is, him and James are like 4 months apart, and James weighs less.

heather said...

Yay a football player! Hes a cutie and so is Stella...both are SO cute! I love the one with Stella and her smile,.. such a big beautiful smile! And Sterling,...oh my! I want to hold him and hug him!!! I'm excited to see Easter pictures too!What about pictures of you and Andy????

The Cherry Family said...

Savannah calls me "Rashel" too. I'm not sure why they do that. I can't believe Sterling is so big. He definitely dosen't look like a 2 month old. Are your arms killing you? Maybe you produce some sort of steroid milk?!

Larsen Family said...

that is hilarious. Bryn is in the 8% for height and weight. She will be 5 months next week and barely weighs 12 pounds!

Taryn said...

Can he be any cuter??

Michelle said...

Boy do you have some ADORABLE kids. Sterling is getting more and more handsome every post...and might I add, bigger and bigger. so cute. I wish I could see them. Tell them Aunty Michelle loves them. Love you

Stacy Pettersen said...

If it is any consolation, he didn't look as big in person yesterday as he is in reality (at 6 months Annabelle is only 16 pounds & 27 inches!). But, I'd rather be above the charts and under them, so bigger is better! =)