Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Newlyweds Still




Yesterday, June 11th 2007, Andy and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary. The last two years have been the best of both our lives. I never would have imagined that I would have married someone so perfect for me in every way. (well except the part of him that likes kayaking down rivers, and the part of me that will never do that again) We have done a lot over the past two years, and who knows what kind of crazy things we will do in the future - but I am looking forward to a wonderfull eternity to come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
alma and nicole smith said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Hope you guys had a good one. cute pics :)

Joneel said...

It's been a great two years, huh?
You guys are so great together. It's definitely SMITH BLISS