Thursday, February 10, 2011

Belly shot


Here I am at 31 weeks 3 days. I am now 33 weeks 3 days, and feel much larger than this pic. :) I also now have PUPPS. The steroids seem to be helping though, so that is good. This baby moves a ton, so much that while laying in bed at night, I often get nauseas from all the constant moving. At least I am not concerned about him being ok in there though, so that is a plus. The doc keeps saying, well, you aren't diabetic and some babies are just big babies... and then he will say that he thinks this babe will split the difference weight wise between my other two (6.6 and 8.7) so I am not sure if he will be big or small, or average. But he does feel big. I feel like every little spot in my belly is taken up by him. Moving is at the stage where it takes major effort to get up, and twisting and bending is horribly uncomfortable, so I can tell it is almost time. (Hallelujah) I was all nervous about having this baby a while ago... wasn't sure I was REALLY ready for three, but now I am just excited. I am sure it wont be all that easy, but I will have a new little munchkin that is all mine... so it will be fun.

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Hang in there! I have been waiting sometime to see a picture of your cute belly. I am so happy you finally posted one. Enjoy every minute, by now you know it goes by all to quickly.

Elizabeth J. said...

You look beautiful Melissa!! As always. I am so excited for you!

Joneel said...

My precious sweet daughter. You are beautiful!