Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lions and tigers and Cabelas...

(all horizontal pics are cut off again... sorry)

While we were in Utah, my Dad took us to Cabela's so that the kiddos could see the animals.

They pretty much loved it!




At one point the scuba diver who was cleaning the fish tank turned and waved at Stella... she freaked.



Then Stella and Grandpa fed the fish... they were ravenous!





Stella wasn't scared of any of the animals. She was, however, totally freaked out by this robot guy (he looked pretty real) who told a story and was set like he was camping. She made me hold her the whole time we were in the same room with him.
It turned out fun, plus I got Andy a sweet christmas present while we were there... glad we went!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't Cabela's fun. It is amazing how kids see it. I love all the pictures you take and the stories. Remind me sometime to tell you our experience with Jenna at Cabela's. Marianne Lund

Joneel said...

Marianne, do you have a blog? I doubt you are going to check back here, darn it. Anyway, it was a fun little excursion. i do remember my back hurting pretty bad though.

marianne said...

Sorry to leave this here Melissa but you guys are so sweet and I'm sure you'll understand. No Joneel I don't I have a blog, thought about it but never get around to it so I live through Michelle's Melissa's and your blogs they are so fun and wow what beautiful children. it's amazing what beauties these Lund's put out. I sure Michelle is a busy mom right now but let her know I look at her blog daily waiting to see more pictures I am just happy Melissa put more pictures for me to view.

Andy and Melissa said...

Marianne... you crack me up!!!
p.s. you should start a blog!

Marianne said...

okay I give in. Don't expect it to be as good as yours though.
B-LUND-ER.BLOGSPOT.COM

Andy and Melissa said...

doubt you will check this again marianne... but I cant comment on your blog. Did you make it like that on purpose???

Marianne said...

I am still learning thanks for looking at it. I think I fixed it so you can comment now. Man I am such an addict.

Joneel said...

Marianne, you cannot comment on your blog still. Darn it, because I wanted to leave some comments. call me and I can help you set things up. vicky has my number.

Marianne said...

please try it again so I can see if it works

Marianne said...

it's still a work in progress but if you click on the time after the comments and then scroll down I think it might let you comment sorry I didn't mean to disappoint you with my lack of computer skills I will now hang my head in shame.

Joneel said...

Marianne, I would need to know your e-mail address in order to send you a comment. that is different. i clicked, and it took me to a page where it wanted my name, my e-mail, then your e-mail. Well, I don't know your e-mail. So, try again my dear.