Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Blah blah blah...

Well, School has been canceled today - a snow day, but the university only canceled the first part of the day, so Andy had to go all the way in for a half hour of class. There is only a dusting of snow here where we live, but it is still fun to have anyway. At least this way it is not on the roads... which I appreciate. The posting will probably be a little sparce until the baby comes... which could be any minute now, or weeks away still... because my computer has died. It will not even boot up, so I am only able to get online for short periods of time when Andy's computer is available. When the baby comes - however, we will make sure there are plenty of pictures up to share. I have a bad case of pregnancy brain lately, the other night I went to rent a movie from red box, and I came out with one we had already rented and seen. Andy asked what I got as he started to drive away, and when I told him he said we had already seen it. I was like - what?... no..., and then he explained what happens so that I would finally remember, and then we had to turn around and go rent another one. Good thing I don't have much longer - pregnancy brain can get dangerous - course I'm pretty sure nursing a newborn brain can be just as bad. Oh well. Anyway, we are pretty well settled in, just trying to find a place for the last few things that really belong in a garage. We have way too much stuff for the amount of space two bedreoom apartments offer. Anyway, can't wait to write a post announcing our little fella. Hopefully soon...

4 comments:

The Cherry Family said...

I hear you on the "pregnancy brain". I don't remember things or I tell wrong information. It's so annoying. Carter's always like, "Mommy's pregnant."

A. Smith said...

just so you know,it gets worse each time. And eventually, it never goes away!!!!

Jessica and Tim said...

Oh Mel, I am so excited for you and this countdown. I hope it all goes well. I can't wait to see the little guy!!

heather said...

Mel,... SO SOON!!!! I am so excited. I am unsure about the pregnancy bran thing, but I know it happens when you reach a certain age! Yep,.. when you stop mid sentence,.. very disturbing! Can't wait to hear on the new little one! good luck!