Monday, August 25, 2008

Stella has started to say a few words. Her first word was bubble, but now she will only whisper it. I think she is trying to actually blow a bubble while saying it or something...so it is hard to tell what she is saying. The other words she says in this video are uh-oh, ball, owl (which she always says when we read her animal book...the only word she says when we read her animal book), bye, and roar. She also likes to say whoa and wow. Today she also said two and three for the first time. She has been signing more, all done, and her own made up sign for dad for a while now, but we love to hear her little voice.

6 comments:

Mari said...

I love the expression on her face when she says something. It's so cute!

Joneel said...

Stella has such a sweet voice. How lucky you caught that on video.
What an active little tyke. = )

The Cherry Family said...

That is so cute! She's getting so big and her hair is getting curly! So cute. Isn't it wonderful when they start saying things? It's just when they WON'T stop that you're like, Give me a minute, please!! But it's still so wonderful.

Deb said...

I'm so glad you guys are documenting your (or Stella's)life so well. It's the coolest to see the progression and how much she's coming in to her own. You know Stella is completely adorable, but what makes her even more so is watching her implement some of her parents' traits. Yep...I noticed the use of her eyebrows for expressive purposes. :)So dang cute!

Elizabeth J. said...

So cute! She is such a smartie. I just LOVE her hair!

NoNo said...

Oh my gosh...this is the cutest video ever! Stella is growing up so fast. My favorite is how as soon as you start asking her to say things you have her FULL attention and she talks like she' been talking forever. My other favorite is that she totally tooted on tape LOL. when are you going to move back to california. I miss you guys!