Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Say What?

These days Andy and I don't do as much talking to each other as we used to. Now, we talk through Stella. For example, I tell Stella to tell her dad to hurry up, or we will be late. (This all takes place right in front of Andy) Yesterday, Andy came into the room holding Stella, and informed me that Stella said she wanted to wear her old diapers again, (the ones that are a size too small...but Andy apparently doesn't want to bother holding onto for our next baby) and that he told her I would say no, but she made him ask anyway. Well - today "Stella" left me a reminder shopping list...

3 comments:

Joneel said...

Ha HA ha HA Ha, too funny. And I must add that the picture of Stella
is so adorable. The hair in the clip....sssooooo cute. Mmmmmmmm

Michelle said...

Oh My Gosh!!! I can't believe Stella can already talk...amazing!

Deb said...

The look on that face is too funny. She totally knows she's being used!