Sunday, May 6, 2007

The Power of Words


While trying to come up with a name for our Blog, I was reminded of the power of words. As Andy and I are preparing for the birth of our first little one, we are attending a Hypnobabies course. If you know anything about hypnosis, you understand the power of words and the importance of positive suggestion. So, in an effort to convince myself that these last few weeks of pregnancy (hopefully between 4 and 7 - no less, no more) are blissfull rather than uncomfortable, exhausting, and, well...retarded, I have named our blog Smith BLISS. (Plus I thought it was kinda cute). Let's hope this power of suggestion thing really works, especially during my fast and easy birthing time!

6 comments:

basquegirl said...

Hey Melissa,
Congrats! You look adorable!

Joneel said...

Melissa, like I said "I Love your blogspot!!!" And I agree with the other person, you look adorable.

drscottdmd said...

Hey Melissa, congratulations on the new baby. You look great, and I am very happy/excited for you and your husband!!

The Cherry Family said...

Hey Melis,
Now we can blog together!! I can't wait for baby to get here.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I can't beleive u r so big. Ur do date is soon right. Must be cool having a baby. See u later!!! Luv ya!!!

-Amber
Stallings

Larsen Family said...

I think you are so little for how far along you are!!! You look so cute! I am so excited for you! I am so glad you have a blog now. Now the "foxy four" all has one...haha remember that!! And all of us have or are having girls!
Jenny